Before You Buy
Here are some things you may want to know before you buy one of my paintings.
- Prices do not include frames, unless specifically stated. I do have frames for most of my paintings but shipping them unframed saves big time on shipping costs. All paintings are regular size canvas so frames are easily found for them. If you want a frame I have in stock I am happy to provide one for you.
- Shipping is the buyer's responsibility. I can let you know an approximate price before sending the painting if you'd like.
- I use only the best artist grade paints, and canvases.
- I do have a return policly which is good for 30 days once you have received your painting. It can be returned to me in it's original packaging. The cost of return mail is the responsibility of the buyer, as is the insurance to cover any damage in transit. The full price of the painting will be returned to you once the painting is received by me. (to date all my customers have been thrilled with their paintings, so none have been returned)
- Paintings done on deep canvas do not need to be framed, but can be, if preferred, just as a regular 3/4inch canvas does not need to be framed if the purchaser prefers that look.
- If you have purchased one of my paintings in the past, I do give a special price on subsequent purchases.
- I do commission pieces if I feel comforatble with the subject, and have good reference material.