Before You Buy
Here are some things you may want to know before you buy.
- Prices do not include frames, unless specifically stated. I do have frames for most of my paintings but shipping them unframed will save a bit on your shipping costs. All paintings are done on regular size canvas so frames are easily found for them. If you do want a frame I have in stock I am happy to provide one for you.
- If you are not comfortable with Pay Pal we can arrange Email tansfer, Charge card or another method of payment. Please contact me to arrange a way that is comfortable for you.
- If I have not providedshipping costs, contact me and I will let you know the charge.
- I use only the best artist grade paints, and canvases.
- I do have a return policly which is good for 30 days once you have received your painting. Return it to me undamaged, and in it's original packaging. The cost of return mail, and insurance is the responsibility of the buyer. The full price of the painting will be returned to you once the painting is received by me. (to date all my customers have been thrilled with their paintings, so none have been returned)
- I do commission pieces if I feel comforatble with the subject, and have good reference material.
Thank you for your interest in my art work. I lood forward to hearing from you.